Have you ever wanted to make unique clothing specifically for your dog?
You might have thought clothes sold in pet shops don't always fit well, and there are no dog wears that you desire.
We offer clothing patterns for dog lovers who want to create hand-made outfits for their pets.
milla milla's patterns are designed by Towa, a pet clothing designer and pattern-maker with experiences of planning and development in the pet products and apparel industry. She also holds on classes for making pet clothing in Japan.
Guides for beginners on how to make dog clothing, instructions for each product, and our patterns are all available.
Each pattern is made with industrial equipment used in sewing factories.
You can download some sample patterns for free on our website, so please check these out as well!
Profile of Dog wear designer & patterner "Towa"
- Graduated from Victoria University of Wellington (New Zealand)
- Graduated from the Fashion Design program at Massey University (New Zealand)
- 2006 - 2007
- Responsible for design and development of dog wear at a pet products manufacturer
- 2007 - 2008
- Started a dog wear brand with friends and oversaw design and development
- 2007 - 2009
- Taught a course on "Clothes for Your Dog" at the Mainichi Cultural Center
- 2008 -
- Created dog wear patterns under several brands, starting with "Blue Elephant"
- Designed Fall and Winter styles for the dog wear brand "Blue Elephant"
- 2009 -
- Started working on an online dog wear pattern store called "milla milla"
- 2010 -
- Began a course called "Even beginners can do it! Dog wear made with your home sewing machine" at the Seven culture Club (Osaka/Sakai/Japan)
- 2011 -
- Began a course called "Even beginners can do it! Dog wear made with your home sewing machine" at the Sankei Culture Center at Namba Parks (Osaka/Japan)
- November 24,2011
- Launched a handmade dog wear book called "Do-it-Yourself Dog Clothes--Patterns for Small Dogs Attached" (Takarajima Publishing)
- January 22,28,2012
- Held commemorative workshops for the publishing of "Do-it-Yourself Dog Clothes" at Sankei Gakuen in Namba, Osaka, and Ginza, Tokyo
- April 18,2012
- Held commemorative workshops for the publishing of "Do-it-Yourself Dog Clothes" at Sankei Gakuen in Umeda, Osaka
- August 1,2012
- Established the company milla milla and became president
- March 15, 2013
- Call appearance to TOKYO FM "Blue Ocean"
- November 28, 2014
- Dog clothes handmade book "Fashionable and Easy! Handmade Dog Wear" (Boutique) released
- December 25, 2014
- Established Japan Petwear Handmade Association for popularization of homemade pet clothes technology
- January 18, 2015
- Fashionable and Easy! Hand-made dog ware publishing memorial workshop held at Sankei Gakuen in Jiyugaoka, Tokyo
- October 26, 2015
- Dog clothes handmade book "First time Easy! Handmade dog wear & accessory" (Boutique) released
- August 3, 2017
- Dog clothes handmade book "Dog Wear and Convenient Goods" (Boutique) released
- September 26, 2018
- Dog clothes handmade book "Dog Wear and Convenient Goods (revised edition)" (Boutique) released
- November 12, 2018
- Dog clothes handmade book "The easiest way to make hand-made clothing for your dog" (Nittousyoinhonsya) released